Earlier in the week, Jared Gilmore, who left the hit drama after playing Jones’ on-screen son last season, told TV Guide that his successor should, “Be careful around January. She’s not as approachable as the others. She’s really serious about what she does. Everyone else is so nice.”
“She’s great. I watched her do a scene once, in the living room, and I couldn’t tell whether she didn’t know her lines or whether she was–it wasn’t that she didn’t know her lines; it was that, not even moment to moment but second to second, you were like, what is actually going to come out of her mouth?” Slattery said. “She really does it the hard way, which is she doesn’t figure out, ‘Oh this is how I’m going to do it.’ She does it the way it happens in the second, in the moment, and it sounds clichéd but it’s really something to see. You see it when it’s on film, but to see her actually shoot it is wild.”
- Jared Gilmore Says, January Jones Not As Nice As ‘Mad Men’ Co-Stars
- Report:David Nicholls Defends Anne Hathaway’s ‘Magical Contribution’ As Emma
- Third Time’s A Charm For ‘Bridget Jones’
- January home prices fall for 7th straight month: S&P
- Lucasfilm Debuts Red Tails Trailer, Sets January Release Date
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.