VIENNA (AP) — The U.N. nuclear agency says it is “increasingly concerned” about a stream of intelligence information suggesting that Iran continues to work secretly on components of a nuclear weapons program.
The report, made available to The Associated Press on Friday, also says Tehran has stared installing equipment to enrich uranium at a new location — an underground bunker. Enrichment can produce both nuclear fuel and fissile warhead material.
- Iran Not Looking To Make Atomic Bomb – Ahmadinejad Repeats
- Iran conditions work with IAEA on nuke issues
- Iran ‘nuclear scientist’ shot dead in Tehran
- Kim renews push for resuming North Korean nuclear talks
- Poorly Mapped Underground Fuel Pipelines of California May Be Riddled
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.