Members of the scientific community constantly conduct relationship studies in an attempt to make broad, sweeping generalizations about the ways of the heart. Never mind that every relationship is a unique snowflake covered in diamonds and wrapped up in a copy of the first appearance of Superman. People want easy answers for why that jerk won’t text back or why their conquest filed a restraining order after finding a love letter written in pig’s blood. (Plus, if there wasn’t a steady stream of relationship data, what would Cosmopolitan fill their pages with? LeAnn Rimes only has so many diet tips.)
Sure, some relationship studies have interesting things to say about our modern mating rituals. But others are so forehead-slappingly obvious, they make us wonder who decided it was a good idea to spend time and money (oftentimes A LOT of money) on something that a fourth grader in the early stages of his first crush could figure out. Let’s take a look at some of the dumbest studies conducted on sex, love, and all that good stuff.
- Time of Sex For a New Relationship
- “Sugarbabe” Author Holly Hill Talks Negotiated Infidelity: Relationship Advice from a Mistress?
- New Ultimate Spider-Man Is Half-Black, Half-Latino
- Seven-year itch now down to three years: Why?
- Icerya Purchasi, Cottony Cushion Scales, ‘Could Eliminate The Requirement For Males’
Category: Sex / Relationships
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.