The hot new 2012 Audi S7 is certainly worthy of your attention (and your drool), but if swoopy hatchbacks aren’t your thing, perhaps the svelte new S6 will pique your interest. After all, it packs the same twin-turbocharged 4.0-liter V8 as the S7, cranks out the same 420 horsepower and 406 pound-feet of torque, and has the same list of technological gadgets to keep you and your passengers entertained.
- 2012 Audi S7 Saunters Slyly Onto Stage, Shows Sultry Shape
- 2012 Ram Pickup Range Updated With New Gearbox, Added Power
- 2012 Mercedes B-Class Gets Big-Car Features
- 2012 Formula Ford Brings EcoBoost To Open-Wheel Racing
- 2012 Euro Honda Civic Is More Hatch Hotness We Won’t Get
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.