When you chop the top of a sports car, you often lose the lines that originally draws crowds to gasp in excitement as it rolls past into the sunset. Ferrari has just hacked the lid off its 458 Italia and the resulting458 Spider is the tradition-bucking result. The convertible 458 puts your ears closer to the engine, allows all of your senses to to explode without getting the upholstery messy and guns down nearly every other car in your path.
Nestled behind your soon-to-be-mussed coif sits the 458′s 4.5-liter V8 heart that pumps out 562 horsepower and life-changing affirmations. Be it the Italian countryside or California coast, this is a car we’d want to be piloting when the sun is shining and the roads are empty.
- Ferrari 458 Spider Goes Topless In Italy
- 2012 Euro Honda Civic Is More Hatch Hotness We Won’t Get
- 2012 Porsche 911 Is The Icon, Tweaked
- 2012 Audi S6 Gets The 4.0L Twin-Turbo Treatment
- Volvo truck takes on a Ferrari in drag race
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.