Mercedes has given the dripping-in-luxury Concept Fascination treatment to an unlikely beneficiary: the Viano van. Calling the Viano Vision Pearl a “yacht on four wheels,” which was true for other reasons before it got luxed up, the concept has stitched leather flooring in front and a genuine hardword floor in back. Brushed aluminum accents highlight the Bang & Olufsen stereo and center console elements, and a muted pearl silver finish sets off the whole bloody exterior.
The brainchild of Volker Mornhinweg, the former head of AMG, this is one look at what the S-Class of Vianos could be. We’ll hope the next attempt includes an airbrushed sunset along its flanks and a rotating waterbed inside.
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG will seriously tatter your toupee
- Mercedes-Benz Shows Off Next-Generation Connectivity In Concept A-Class
- Kia GT Concept Puts A Familiar Face On A Rear-Wheel-Drive Platform
- Concept You Is The New Face Of Volvo Luxury
- Alfa Romeo 4C Concept Bares Its Metal In Fluid Redux
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.