Regular readers may be aware that Audi’s Spanish sister-company Seat inherited the previous-generation A4 some time after it was replaced. They put some new badges on it and presto! A new flagship model for Seat.
Called the Exeo, it has now undergone a minor facelift that did nothing if not make it look even more like an Audi, if that were possible, and we got up close and personal with the new model here in Frankfurt.
- 2012 Audi S7 Saunters Slyly Onto Stage, Shows Sultry Shape
- 2012 Audi S6 Gets The 4.0L Twin-Turbo Treatment
- Electric Audi A2 Concept Whirs Towards Frankfurt
- 2012 Audi S8 suggests eight is more than twelve
- Audi A2 Concept Is An Utterly Fantastical Electric Car, With Lasers
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.