After four quarters of back-and-forth action featuring a half dozen lead changes on Sunday, tensions between the San Francisco 49ers and Detroit Lions continued to climb even after the final whistle. In the aftermath of San Francisco’s comeback win over Detroit, things finally boiled over… but not between the players.
49ers coach Jim Harbaugh seems to have let his emotions get the best of him as he celebrated his team’s big win on the field, showing up Lions coach Jim Schwartz with an overly enthusiastic post game handshake.
Schwartz didn’t take it very well. He appeared to say something to that effect while the two were meeting on the field, but Harbaugh kept running toward the locker room. That’s when Schwartz chased Harbaugh down and started yelling at him. Harbaugh looked as if he said “get out of my face” as Schwartz had to be separated by several staff members. Soon enough the players were taking cues from the emotions of their coaches and another scuffle ensued.
- Lions Earn Record Breaking 48-3 Win Over Chiefs
- Stafford Shines In Lions’ 27-20 Win Over Bucs
- Detroit 34, Cincinnati 3: Lions’ Run Game Lone Downer In Debut
- Report:New Orleans Saints Topple San Francisco 49ers, And Rookie Mark Ingram Debuts
- Ronnie Brown Fumble, Tries To Throw Ball At Goaline..49ers Vs. Eagles
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.