Abbey Clancy has called the police in outrage after discovering that personal photos taken on her mobile phone have been stolen.
The 25-year -old model was furious when she realised that the intimate shots, in which she appears topless, were being circulated.
Abbey, who is married to England striker Peter Crouch, has sworn she will find out who is responsible.
The model called the police when she found out that the pictures had been leaked, but does not know how they were removed from her SIM card.
Abbey reportedly believes she has an idea who might be behind this theft.
This invasion of privacy is the last thing Abbey needs after a stressful few months.
The mother of one, who gave birth to her daughter Sophia Ruby in March, has recently moved north from London to Cheshire.
The family made the change following Peter’s £10million transfer from Tottenham to Stoke, and now live in a house which they owned before the footballer left Liverpool.
The 2006 ‘Britain’s Next Top Model’ runner-up tweeted on Thursday ‘Missed all fashion week moving house bad timing not a happy bunny xx’
‘Abbey has had a stressful few weeks. Moving house is hard work at the best of times, but she has a six-month-old baby to keep her busy too,’ said the Sun source.
‘Having a breach of trust like this is the last thing she needs.
‘She is determined to find out what has gone on and make sure the person responsible is dealt with appropriately,’ the source continued.
A spokesman for the model said last night: ‘Abbey is taking this very seriously.’
- Will Kylie Jenner Be Banned From Walking In The Abbey Dawn Fashion Show?
- Amber’s future not so Rose-y: Model is dropped from agency after explicit pictures leak online
- Newlywed Kate Moss goes topless for Pirelli calendar
- Topless: Will Smith looks in great shape on luxury family holiday to Hawaii
- Could Jennifer Lopez’s topless role be the reason for her marriage split from Marc Anthony? Actress planning to bare all’ in new movie