Still not convinced by the whole Ultrabook thing? Well neither’s Acer it seems, as it refuses to pull the tubes from its netbook division. The latest such offering for your pre-order delight? The Aspire One D270. Sure, there’s no HSPA+ like the recently revamped Aspire One 722 — a fact reflected in the rather friendly $279 price tag — but you do get 1.6GHz of Cedar Trail, a 10.1 inch 1024 x 600 display, HDMI, 3 USB 2.0 ports, 1GB of RAM, and a 320GB hard disk drive. If this sounds like just the trick for you, point and click at the source links below for the goodness.
- iMac Desktops updated by Apple with 70% faster Intel Chips
- Spark Linux tablet specs updated, going up for pre-order next week
- In The Time Of Trekking Appalachian Trail Robert Yericke Dies
- Dell Latitude ST Windows 7 Tablet Officially Launched For Industry, Health Education, Markets
- How To Stop The Spam:Twitter Account Hacked?
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.