The passenger was later taken to a local hospital for a mental health evaluation and was later taken to King County jail where he will be booked on investigation of felony assault, the Kansas City Star reports.
In May, Rageit Almurisi, a 28-year-old man with a Yemeni passport, starting banging on the cockpit door of a San Francisco-bound American Airlines. A male flight attendant tackled Almurisi; passengers joined in subduing him. He was later charged with interfering with flight crew, which is a federal offense.
- Nepal-Bound Flight Back To Bangkok Due To A Mouse
- A Jetstar Passenger Named Robert Rippingale Chokes On In-Flight Meal and Dies
- Top 10 Most Complained about airlines
- United Now Adopting A Paperless Cockpit
- FBI: ‘Credible lead’ surfaces in D.B. Cooper situation
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.