In addition to forming his own band in 1973, Montrose performed with a number of rockers, including Sammy Hagar, Herbie Hancock, Van Morrison, Boz Scaggs and the Edgar Winter Group. Douglas says Montrose was working on releasing a DVD and starting a tour that would have taken him across the U.S.
- Manuel Galbán, Buena Vista Social Club Guitarist, Dead
- Go-Go’s Guitarist Jane Wiedlin, 53, Goes Bleach Blonde
- Bluesman Willie “Big Eyes” Smith dies at age 75
- British sitcom writer David Croft dies at 89
- Michael Davis, Bassist From ’60s Band MC5, Dies At Age 68
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.