Just over a month after French actor Gerard Depardieu relieved himself on an airplane , causing quite the international sensation, Anderson Cooper had him on his new talk show to discuss the infamous incident.
Cooper previously launched into a giggle fit on his show, Anderson 360, when discussing the matter in August. The line that set him off? “All I can say, they should thank their lucky stars it wasn’t Depar-two”.
- Gerard Depardieu Plane Peeing Spoof For French TV
- Gerard Depardieu Pees On A Plane
- Anderson Cooper Slams Heidi Montag And Spencer Pratt
- John E. Anderson Dies At 93; Bbillionaire And UCLA Benefactor
- U.S. District Judge Percy Anderson Turned A Blind Eye To Wrongful
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.