The mother of six exited the store in Hollywood — boys Maddox, 10, and Pax, 8, in tow — with party supplies in-hand. Her boys showed off their newly purchased toy rifles. Pax had no problem teasing the paparazzi with his toy, taking aim in his camouflage attire, before getting in the car with his family.
Maddox, who was also along for the shopping trip, left the defending to his younger brother. Jolie can be seen with a huge smile on her face as she watches her son show off his new toy. A bystander told X17online that”Angelina was in a great mood … and had a great time with her boys.”
The very busy mom — who has recently been promoting her directorial debut, “In the Land of Blood and Honey” — always makes time for her brood. She and Maddox were spotted taking flying lessons together last fall and she brought the girls to visit their dad, Brad Pitt, on the set of his film “World War Z.”
- Angelina Jolie Talks Soft-Spoken Directorial Style For ‘In The Land Of Blood And Honey’
- Angelina Jolie’s Elementary School Photo
- Angelina Jolie: My Children Won’t See ‘In The Land Of Blood And Honey’
- Angelina Jolie hits back at plagiarism lawsuit
- Angelina Go On A High-Street Shopping Spree
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.