PITTSBURGH — Education Secretary Arne Duncan set out Wednesday on a three-day bus tour across the Rust Belt manufacturing region. His message is that education can help revitalize the economy in distressed areas that had been dominated by industries such as coal, steel and the production of cars.
- Arne Duncan, U.S. secretary of education, on bus tour to talk education
- Arne Duncan hops on a bus to address rust belt school districts
- Duncan Boosts Merit Pay At Teaching Conference
- Is American Higher Education heading the right way?
- Gov. Christie Creates Task Force to Review N.J. Education Rules
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.