It’s no secret that Ashton Kutcher and his “Two and a Half Men” co-stars get along famously.
“He is up for anything, willing to do anything… a great, great spirit,” cast mate Jon Cryer recently said of Kutcher, who replaced the sitcom’s former star Charlie Sheen.
So, when Kutcher turned 34 yesterday, his colleagues celebrated by presenting the birthday boy with a sizable cake bearing the likeness of Kutcher, Cryer and Cryer’s TV son, Angus T. Jones.
Fortunately, Kutcher took the time to tweet a photo of the personalized confection, along with warm words for his fellow actors.
Join the forum discussion on this post
- Ashton Kutcher Keeps ’2 And A Half Men’ Details Secret, Harassed By Letterman
- Ashton Kutcher’s “Two and a Half Men” Character
- Ashton Kutcher Plugs His Startups On ‘Two And A Half Men’
- ‘Two and a Half Men’ star Ashton Kutcher praises Chuck Lorre
- Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore: Marriage in Trouble?