Move over Mickey, there’s a new kid on the block. Legoland Florida will officially open its doors October 15.
After a series of rumors, Central Florida’s Legoland was officially announced back in March 2010. The sibling park to Legoland California, Legoland Florida occupies 150 acres on the space once held by Cypress Gardens — the first of Florida’s theme parks, elements of which Legoland preserves.
Located outside Orlando in Winter Haven, Legoland caters to families with children ages 2-12. It will feature more than 50 rides, shows and attractions like the Big Rig Rally, Junior Fire Academy, The Dragon coaster, The Forestmen’s Hideout and Pirate’s Cove Live Water Ski Show. Dining includes the signature Granny’s Apple Fries, Lakeside Sandwich Co. and Fun Town Pizza Pasta Buffet.
- 40th Anniversary Of Disney World
- Six Flags Great America To Debut New, Winged Roller Coaster
- International Balloon Fiesta Starts On October 1
- Is Gay Parents Harmful For Children’s Mental Health? Not So Says Florida
- Children’s uses of technology demands our attention
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.