Touring car racing isn’t big in the States, which could be in part due to the popularity of NASCAR. But whatever the reason, it’s a bit of a shame, because the cars can be wicked cool. Like the new Audi A5 DTM.
Though powered by the same 460-horsepower V8, the racer internally dubbed R17 is set to replace the long-serving A4 DTM (and the V8 Quattro that preceded it) when the new regulations take effect next season. Then it will line up on grids across Germany alongside the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class DTM Coupe and the fresh M3 DTM entry from BMW in the German touring car series. But while development is still ongoing, we got a good look at the A5 DTM here in Frankfurt.
- Mercedes-Benz’s heavy hitters to unveil new C-Class DTM in Frankfurt
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe DTM AMG OMG
- 2012 Audi S7 Saunters Slyly Onto Stage, Shows Sultry Shape
- 2012 Audi S8 suggests eight is more than twelve
- 2012 Seat Exeo Is Audi With The Old, In With The New-Ish
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.