It’s a strange situation, watching a reality show, when you already know the outcome. That’s not to say that most reality shows are pure and unscripted — far from it — but it really does take some oomph out of the stakes when it comes to the fights between Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries on “Kourtney & Kim Take New York.” The pair seem to go on and on, back and forth and back again, about where they will ultimately live, and when they will start having kids.
Still, there is a voyeuristic, cynical argument for watching “Kourtney and Kim,” as it grants a front seat to the fights and troubles that led to Kim and Kris’s impending divorce. Sure, the camera may be skewed, but lines such as “by the time you have kids and they’re in school nobody will probably care about you, let’s be honest,” make it a juicy guilty pleasure.
Then, there are the real guilty pleasures. Scott Disick’s, to be precise. Kourtney’s man spent much of the episode fending off inquiries over his porn habits, finally uttering this winner: “Raising a family, you’re not getting your bang session on. I’m horned up.”
- Kim Kardashian Crashes Kris Humphries’ Bachelor Party
- Kim, Kourtney And Khloe Kardashian Discuss Scott Disick’s Penis
- Mr. Kardashian, Khloe Says It’s All About Kim:Watch Out
- Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries’ High School Pics: Shocking Truth Revealed!
- Kim Kardashian on Her Wedding Day: First Look!
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.