He may be the Caped Crusader, but he is also a very naughty boy.
For the Dark Knight has been pulled over by police – for not displaying the proper vehicle licences on his Batmobile.
But, fear not, these are not less-than-exciting stills from the latest Christian Bale-starring blockbuster, they merely show Batman impersonator Lenny B. Robinson getting a grilling from the law.
Mr Robinson was reportedly en route to a children’s hospital when Montgomery County Police officers instructed him to pull over in his black Lamborghini.
The cops are pictured questioning him roadside on Interstate 29 in Montgomery, Maryland, after they spotted his bat symbol rear plate instead of regulation ones.
Mr Robinson was reportedly questioned and let go with a warning.
A Montgomery County Police spokesman confirmed: “Yes, Batman was stopped by officers on Wednesday, March 21, on southbound Route 29 at Prelude Drive, Silver Spring, for no tags on Batmobile.”
- Christopher Nolan Calls ‘Dark Knight Rises’ His Last Batman Film
- The Dark Knight Rises Trailer: Batman, Bane, Catwoman and Hines Ward!
- Saudi Restaurant Marmar Fines Diners For Not Finishing Plates
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Hits The ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Set
- Vancouver Authorities Sieze $2M In Cars For Street Racing
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.