Time Magazine reported earlier this year that court documents filed in Spain claim that some babies were sold for about $8,000 each, and that the doctors and nurses who delivered the babies were sometimes the ones who sold them to other families.
“There are men and women across Spain whose lives have been turned upside-down by discovering the people they thought were their parents actually bought them for cash,” said Adler, according to The Daily Mail. “There are also many mothers who have maintained for years that their babies did not die -– and were labelled “hysterical” –- but are now discovering that their child has probably been alive and brought up by somebody else all this time.”
- Spain: baby born after mom shot risks brain damage
- Philippine church apologizes for donation scandal
- Spain: Bullfighter Survives Terrifying Face Goring
- Its Illegal To Finding Out Sex Of Unborn Baby
- Teacher Banned Because She Tricked Ex-Boyfriend With Facebook Baby Pictures
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.