The broadcaster says that Ahmad Omid Khpolwak was killed in Thursday’s suicide attack in the southern Uruzgan province.
Afghan authorities said the attack left at least 17 people dead.
BBC says the stringer was 25 years old and joined the network in 2008.
Three suicide bombers blew up vehicles packed with explosives in three almost simultaneous attacks in Uruzgan. The Taliban has claimed responsibility for the assaults.
- Attack On Afghan Government Compound Kills 17
- Suicide Attacks in Pakistan
- 6 killed and about 10 people injured in an attack in Iraq’s Baquba
- NATO: 3 Service Members Killed in Afghanistan
- Taliban role in bin Laden revenge attack in Pakistan
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.