We know that fashion week is all about showing off your style, but Beyoncé took it to a new level in New York yesterday. The singer was spotted parading three different outfits to the shows at New York Fashion Week, and they didn’t exactly scream comfy maternity wear either.
To kick things off, the singer sported a cleavage-boosting, sequin embellished gold number at the Theyskens’ Theory show. There were no flats in sight either. She teamed the dress with matching platforms (they rivalled VB in the heel stakes), before making a quick change into her next ensemble for an outing with her sister Solange.
While we know that Beyoncé can wear almost anything and still manage to steal the show, her second outfit (a strapless, leather top teamed with a tutu style skirt ) did look slightly bizarre, even at fashion week.
- Pregnant Beyoncé shuns typical maternity wear for leather hotpants as she enjoys day out with Jay-Z
- Victoria Beckham Takes Harper To NYC Fashion Week!
- Will Kylie Jenner Be Banned From Walking In The Abbey Dawn Fashion Show?
- Girl In Cake At New Zealand Fashion Week
- See Which Celebrities Sat In The Front Rows:NY Fashion Week Spring 2012
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.