Across the country, eyes welled up during the dramatic conclusion of James Cameron’s “Titanic” as viewers watched Jack Dawson slip away into the icy abyss. Teenage girls, especially, went nuts for the Oscar-winning film and its star Leonardo DiCaprio. But thanks to “Saturday Night Live” star Bill Hader, a few young women were (kind of hilariously) deprived of the seminal experience.
“A sorority group rented out the movie theater. They were rude to me so I told them the end of Titanic,” Hader told Us Weekly. “I said, ‘The boat sinks, Leo dies, the old lady — that’s Kate Winslet — she has a jewel and she throws in the water at the end, so that’s where that goes!’”
It didn’t end up working out so well for Hader, though — he was fired for the transgression. We wonder what the theater manager thought when he saw Hader up on the big screen in films such as “Hot Rod,” “Super Bad” and “Forgetting Sarah Marshall.”
- ‘Star Wars’ Stands Up To Cancer: Emma Stone, Seth Rogen, Bill Hader
- Titanic Necklace Stolen By Someone
- Watch This: Kevin Durant And Bill Hader “Back For The Future” Commercial
- Winslet Forms ‘League’ Against Cosmetic Surgery
- Titanic necklace stolen from Danish amusement park
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.