First a Broadway musical and now a miniseries? A life of sin has never looked so good. The tumultuous story of star-crossed-lovers-turned-criminals, ”Bonnie and Clyde,” is getting the TV reboot treatment, thanks to A&E Networks, reports TVLine.
Infamous for one of the bloodiest death scenes in cinematic history, the iconic 1967 film starred Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway as the title characters — and outlaws — Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker. Meanwhile, a movie remake of “Bonnie and Clyde” is currently in the works as well,reportedly starring actor and model Sean Faris as Clyde. After ”Lizzie McGuire” actress Hilary Duff was dropped from the film, Lindsay Pulsipher was cast in the role of Bonnie in “The Story of Bonnie and Clyde.”
A&E Networks has yet to cast the titular characters, but according to TVLine, the network is on the search for their perfect Bonnie and Clyde. Whoever the network chooses, let’s hope Faye Dunaway approves this time.
- Anna Faris: Why I Stayed A Virgin For So Long, Talks ‘What’s Your Number’
- GLAAD: Gay Characters On Network TV Falls In 2011
- The Best Bank Robbery Movies
- Banking panic and sex classic inspire film “360″
- New Sacha Baron-Cohen Movie – “The Dictator” Trailer
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.