With a major divisional game coming up between the Jets and Dolphins on Monday Night Football, Miami’s Brandon Marshall came up with a game plan that coach Tony Sparano — along with anyone who has him on their fantasy teams — probably doesn’t want to hear.
Not only did Marshall, who revealed over the summer that he has been diagnosed with mental personality disorder, say he will probably get into a fight, but he also said he plans on getting ejected from the game in the second quarter.
- “I might get into a fight with Bart Scott. [Antonio] Cromartie, we pretty much matured our relationship a little bit. We used to fight in Denver and San Diego. If that happens, it happens. We’ll see.”
Whether Marshall or not his coach or the Jets will take him seriously, , NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell will likely be watching with the same alert level that he has reserved for Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison at all times and he allotted to Washington’s DeAngelo Hall after the cornerback came out and said that he would be targeting Tony Romo’s injured ribs.
No player has been ejected this year yet, but Green Bay’s Charles Woodson certainly came close in the season opener against the Saints. If Marshall does anything that even slightly resembles what Andre Johnson and Cortland Finnegan did last season, he will surely live up to his word.
- Players Tossed From Giants-Jets Game
- Brandon Marshall on diagnosis: ‘I’ll function as the face of BPD’
- Tom Brady Sets Records On Monday Night Football:England Patriots Beat Miami Dolphins
- Jets Trade Veteran Wide Receiver Mason To The Texans
- Burress’ TD Grab Helps Lead Jets Past Bengals 27-7
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.