A new trend has female Facebook users giving status updates like “I like it on the floor” or “I like it on the couch,” but it seems they’re revealing not where they like to have sex but where they keep their purses.
And it’s all in support of breast cancer awareness month, which occurs each October.
Get it? We didn’t either. But the idea of the grass-roots effort seems to be that the sexy-yet-enigmatic updates will encourage women and men to think about breast cancer, according to Time magazine.
Not on Facebook? Maybe go with a pink ribbon. At least everyone will know what it means.
- Breast Cancer Deaths Drop: Study
- Raymond Johnson Refused Federal Aid For Cancer Of The Breast Because He’s A Guy
- Gene linked to 70% of breast cancer patients
- National Cancer Institute Says: Cancer kills more men than women
- National Research Center And Women Breast Implants
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.