Long after her “Mickey Mouse Club” days, is Britney Spears finally headed back to TV? The pop superstar is reportedly nearing a deal to become a new judge on Simon Cowell’s “The X Factor,” The Hollywood Reporter revealed.
If Spears joins Cowell and the only other remaining judge, LA Reid at the judges’ table, that leaves one more seat to fill for Season 2 of the struggling singing competition. LeAnn Rimes is reportedly in talks to judge “The X Factor,” while Janet Jackson has officially declined her participation in the show.
Scherzinger recently told “Access Hollywood” that she was completely committed to the show during Season 1. “Well, all I know is that I gave 110 percent to that show,” she said. “I know everybody’s talking about it. They’re saying good, bad, they love me or hate me, but the one thing you can’t say is that I didn’t give it my all.”
Scherzinger was originally tapped to co-host the series alongside Jones. Bwhen British singer Cheryl Cole was abruptly fired as a judge, Scherzinger took her place at the table, and Jones was then left as the lone host of “The X Factor.”
- Cowell ups the ante for ‘X Factor’ champion
- Kim Kardashian And Britney Spears Flash Major Cleavage At Grammys Party
- Britney Spears and Jason Trawick Relationship Timeline
- Britney Spears Is Glamour UK’s October Cover Girl
- Madonna says Britney Spears Was A ‘Good Kisser’ But I Wouldn’t Do It Again
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.