“Baristi” from all three of Caffe Luxxe’s locations were winnowed down to eight semi-finalists after a few pre-qualifying rounds. The elimination contest was a round robin-style match up judged by co-owner Mark Wain. Gary Chau, the other co-owner of the coffee ships, says that the event attracted up to 100 people and was “lively and festive,” despite the concentration it takes to craft the milk foam art. Casey Corn emerged victorious in first place for her triple rosetta. Mike Coons won second for his latte heart, and Mario Chavez followed third for his classic rosetta
- AT&T vision of wireless competition is tough sell
- Jolie and Parker, with annual salaries of $30 million each, are the highest paid actresses
- Sen. Shelby questions education grant competition
- The Clothes these Women Are Wearing Made of Real Milk
- Hundreds feared dead in the Mediterranean
Category: Crazy/ Weird/ Funny
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.