Kirsten Dunst stepped out of the spotlight and into a supporting role over the weekend when she served as her best friend’s maid of honor on Saturday, reports the Daily Mail.
The wedding took place in Santa Barbara, Calif., where Dunst and her fellow bridesmaids wore gowns of light pinks and off-whites, and carried bouquets of lavender.
Earlier this year, Dunst kicked off her MOH duties with a three-day bachelorette party in Mexico.
Trading in her role as a bride in last year’s “Melancholia,” Dunst will don a bridesmaid dress again this fall when she stars in a new comedy, “Bachelorette.”
The star isn’t the only celeb to try on the taffeta for a non-famous friend’s wedding.
Join the forum discussion on this post
- Kirsten Dunst In ‘Melancholia’ Poster: Enjoy It While It Lasts
- Kirsten Dunst Goes From Bulgari Beauty On Camera To Frump In Real Life
- Emma Stone Said Spider-Man Character Is Very Different From Kirsten Dunst
- Return of the derriere: Another wedding, another dress, but this time Pippa makes a fashion faux-pas
- Kim’s Wedding, A Profitable Event for the Kardashians