The results of this year’s Celebrity Hall Pass survey — ranking the A-listers with whom people would be most willing to cheat on their spouses — include some obvious names … and a few not so obvious ones.
Hunks like Ryan Gosling, Ryan Reynolds and Bradley Cooper make AshleyMadison.com’s list of most desired men, while sex symbols like Mila Kunis, Rihanna and Sofia Vergara are among the top 10 women. Also on the lists? Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, President Barack Obama and former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. Some people, it seems, value brains, cash and power over looks and glamour.
The list was put together before Facebook took the first step toward an initial public offering and revealed that Zuckerberg could be worth nearly $30 billion. That probably won’t hurt him when next year’s rankings are compiled.
- Mark Zuckerberg Spends Holidays In Vietnam
- Mark Zuckerberg Explains The Silicon Valley “war” With Charlie Rose
- Jim DeMint: Sarah Palin ‘Doesn’t Appear’ Likely To Run For President In 2012
- Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg and Sean Parker in ‘drunken fight’ at Hollywood club
- Jesse Ventura Says Sarah Palin Will Be The Republican Front Runner
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.