The Broward County State Attorney’s Office said Friday it would not pursue an aggravated battery charge against 26-year-old Michi Nogami-Marshall. A charge of violating pre-trial conditions is also being dropped.
Nogami-Marshall was arrested in April after Marshall was stabbed in the abdomen during a domestic dispute. He was treated and released from the hospital the next day.
Nogami-Marshall would only say that she acted in self-defense. Marshall told police that he slipped and fell onto broken glass from a vase. Police found no blood on the broken glass and charged Marshall’s wife with the stabbing.
- NYPD: Soccer Star Caused By The Death Of His Father’s Aggression
- TV producer ordered to Mexico on murder charges
- Young mother’s dismembered body found in creek 1,200 miles from home after ‘she was killed by ex-boyfriend and his wife’
- The Soccer Star David Beckham Says His Wife Victoria Has Given Birth to a Healthy Baby Girl
- 13 knives found in man’s carry on bag
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.