It’s been nearly one year since Chelsea Clinton donned a breathtaking Vera Wang gown to wed investment banker Marc Mezvinsky at Astor Courts in Rhinebeck, New York. The daughter of former president Bill and current Secretary of State Hillary said, “I do,” in front of 400 guests and finished the evening with a 5-foot-tall, gluten-free chocolate cake. The pair later jetted off to honeymoon in South Africa.
Married life has treated Chelsea and Marc well — the Mrs. continues to pursue a doctorate degree in Public Service at N.Y.U. and most recently attended the World Cup finals along with Second Lady Jill Biden. The Mr. might be starting his own hedge fund, according to the New York Daily News. The couple has also hit the town together, attending various galas and balls, and most recently enjoyed an evening in Central Park.
- Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez Call It Quits
- The anguished face of J.Lo: Forlorn Jennifer Lopez emerges for first time since shock split from Marc Anthony
- Could Jennifer Lopez’s topless role be the reason for her marriage split from Marc Anthony? Actress planning to bare all’ in new movie
- Jlo and Marc Anthony still filming reality show
- Marc Anthony ‘hated the fact J-Lo was a sex symbol’ and tried to ‘control her wardrobe’
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.