The actress is eying a role in Sally Potter’s (“Rage”) anti-nuclear movie, “Bomb,” which is also based in the swinging 60s, according to the Daily Mail. The movie follows on two teenage rebels, played by Elle Fanning and Alice Englart, who are swept up in the Ban the Bomb movement and the sexual revolution.
- Christina Hendricks Covers Up In Leopard-Print Dress For ‘IRIS’ Premiere
- Christina Hendricks: James Bond Visa Commercial In 1997
- Sarah Jessica Parker Totally Upstaged By Christina Hendricks’ Cleavage
- Watch:Hendricks Celebrates ‘Big, Easy Style’ Love It Or Leave It
- Ryan Reynolds, Sandra Bullock in Talks to Join Animated Film And Then There Was Gordon’
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.