News broke this week that a young French actress may be the new Bond Girl in the upcoming, Sam Mendes-directed “Bond 23.” If true, it will launch 23-year old Bérénice Marlohe to immediate stardom, and hey, perhaps she’s got the cops to become a global icon. But if you ask us (we’re awaiting a call, Mr. Mendes), we’d love to see the role go to an actress who has already spent a few fleeting moments on screen with 007.
Before she was an Emmy nominee for “Mad Men,” a two-timing criminal in “Drive, ” a bounty hunter in “Firefly” an experimental teen in “Undressed” and, well, anything else, Christina Hendricks starred in a Visa Check Card commercial with Daniel Craig’s Bond predecessor, Pierce Brosnan. She even puts on a British accent for the occasion, which is alternatively amazing and ridiculous.
- Bérénice Marlohe: Bond Girl For ‘Bond 23′?
- Idris Elba:I’d consider playing James Bond
- Christina Hendricks Covers Up In Leopard-Print Dress For ‘IRIS’ Premiere
- India Asks Director To Rewrite Illegal James Bond Movie Scene
- Sarah Jessica Parker Totally Upstaged By Christina Hendricks’ Cleavage
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.