Chrysler only plans to offer one minivan in the future — the Chrysler Town & Country. The plan is designed “to end duplication in dealer showrooms and give each of its brands a strong and distinctive lineup,” according to the report.
- Marchionne Named Chrysler Board Chairman
- Chrysler reports 2Q loss due to bailout repayment
- Chrysler Selling Controversial Factory-Owned Dealership In LA
- Chrysler And UAW Extend Talks By A Month, Ford Next
- Finder Of Second Dodge Journey Not Keeping Vehicle Amidst Contest Controversy
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.