Courteney Cox and David Arquette have continued to support each other since their separation in October 2010. Last month, the former couple stepped out for a celebratory dinner marking Arquette’s year of sobriety. And when Arquette competed on “Dancing With the Stars” this past fall, Cox and daughter Coco cheered him on from the front row.
When Cox was a guest on Howard Stern’s Sirius XM radio show Wednesday, she revealed that Arquette has been encouraging her to embrace single life: “He says to me, ‘Courteney, it’s time. Get out there.’ He wants me to date now. He wants me to start my life, and he’s comfortable with whoever that would be [with].”
But the 47-year-old “Cougar Town” actress admits she’s not ready to re-enter the dating game, and has been celibate since her marriage ended. “I have not had a man since David … No guy has asked me out,” she claims.
- Courteney Cox, David Arquette Sell ‘Skinny Girl’ Sitcom To ABC
- David Arquette To Go Dancing With The Stars
- Larry David And Amy Landecker Dating?
- Drew Carey and Nicole Jaracz Split After Five Years
- Neil Patrick Harris And David Burtka On Cover Of ‘Out’ Magazine’s February Love Issue
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.