Take “American Idol,” cross it with “Ninja Warrior” and strip it of any sort of talent or emotion. Then, dumb it down to the level accessible to a seven year old. Stick it next to “Gossip Girl” and “90210,” and then… voila! You have the CW’s latest show.
Variety reports that — and this is entirely true — the net work is working on developing a reality show called “Extreme Musical Chairs.” According to the report, the show would amp up the game — as per the name — to include a physically demanding obstacle course, presumably making it difficult to grab that last chair.
The CW has introduced a number of buzzy new shows this season, including the Sarah Michelle Gellar comeback, “The Ringer,” and the witch show, “The Secret Circle.” Presumably, this won’t quite reach out to that same teen girl demographic.
- T.I. Gets Out of Prison and Announces a Reality Show in One Day
- Audrina Patridge’s mother upstages her in matching bikini as their reality show is cancelled
- Jlo and Marc Anthony still filming reality show
- Speed Teases Reality Show Chronicling Nissan/Playstation GT Academy
- NBA Champ Teams Up With Sisters For Reality Show Pilot
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.