ARLINGTON, Va. — The Pentagon’s “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy barring gays and lesbians from serving openly in the military officially ended at 12:01 a.m. Tuesday morning after 17 years. The repeal will be greeted with celebrations in all 50 states as gay service members will be allowed to reveal for the first time their sexual identity without fear of reprisal.
- DADT repeal: gay officer says ‘this is going to take some getting used to’
- Gay Officer Says ‘This Is Going To Take Some Getting Used To’
- DADT repeal parties sept. 20 for gay and lesbian troops
- DADT repeal just the start: GetEQUAL plans rallies, not parties for September 20
- GOP Gay Rights Group Asks Appeals Court To Declare DADT Unconstitutional
Category: LGBT - Gay Community
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.