Sykes, who lost the use of his legs in a motorcycle accident in the early 1990s, took off via microflight from Yorkshire on April 28, traveling through Europe (France, Italy and Greece), Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia before landing in Australia, Sky News reports.
- Australia: 14 refugee kids may go to Malaysia
- Australian Man Arrested In U.S. In Sydney Fake Collar Bomb Case
- Free trade agreement talks between India and Australia
- M’sian neurosurgeon in Sydney imprisoned over drug deaths
- Australia to make use of YouTube to curb people smuggling
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.