A Civil Guard official said Thursday the man was 23 and the cause of death is being investigated. The official would not give the deceased traveler’s name or any other details.
The official spoke on condition of anonymity in line with department policy.
The plane belonged to Spanish flagship carrier Iberia, which confirmed the death and said Wednesday’s flight to the Spanish capital took just over nine hours.
- Somali gov’t: 1998 US Embassy blasts suspect dead
- After a Russian Plane Crached on The Freeway, 44 People were Killed
- Flight Stowaway convicted
- Nigeria security operation – 17 dead
- Gang fighting in Mexico leaves over 40 dead in 24 hours
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.