In early February, E! Online reported Moore entered Cirque Lodge, an addiction treatment center in Sundance, Utah. Moore was reportedly being treated for an eating disorder and addiction issues. Prior to Moore’s rehab stay, the “Margin Call” actress was hospitalized on Jan. 23 after suffering seizure-like symptoms during a party at her home.
Prior to Moore’s rehab stay, Kutcher and her ex-husband Bruce Willis visited her at home. Peoplereports Kutcher paid Moore a visit because he knew it was important to her daughters, Rumer, Scout and Tallulah Willis.
- Ashton Kutcher Pays Visit To Demi Moore
- Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore: Marriage in Trouble?
- Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore: Splitting Up?
- Ashton Kutcher to keep his head down after the summit by the fire with Demi Moore
- Demi Moore Hospitalized For Substance Abuse Issues
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.