ABC said Monday the discussion will air as part of a prime-time special Nov. 14. That’s the night before a book by Giffords and her husband will be published. It’s titled “Gabby: A Story of Courage and Hope.”
Giffords has slowly emerged as her recovery from the near-fatal brain injury continues. Her office released a photo of her in June. And in August she appeared in Washington to vote on the debt ceiling bill.
- Giffords-Kelly memoir coming Nov. 15
- First photos of Giffords released since shooting
- Gabby Giffords returns to Congress helping House pass debt compromise
- Giffords now knows who died in shooting
- Duchess of York’s “Weird” Interview Sparks Buzz
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.