Politico reports that Feinstein wasn’t sure how much was taken from her campaign funds. “I was wiped out too, we don’t know how much,” Feinstein said, noting that Durkee worked with her on campaigns in 1992, 1994, 2000 and 2006.
Feinstein is not the first California lawmaker to admit to losing funds at the hands of Durkee. In an email to her supporters, Rep. Susan Davis said “we’ve been robbed” of about $250,000, and Rep. Loretta Sanchez’s chief of staff confirmed that the congresswoman’s “account has been nearly wiped out.”
- Loretta Sanchez left with no campaign funds, Kinde Durkee arrested for fraud
- Elections 2012: Revelations From Second Quarter FEC Campaign Finance Filings
- Campaign Finance Investigation Closed:Christine O’Donnell
- Report: Campaign Obama Staffer Sends Out Email Bashing Paul Krugman And The ‘Firebagger Lefty Blogosphere
- O’Donnell Book: ‘Witch’ Ad ‘My Lowest Moment’ Of 2010 Delaware Senate Campaign
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.