Over the course of three days, a small army put up revamped decorations giving the impression of a hometown fall along Main Street. There are the fall leaves, of course, and candy corn-esque banners draped from the early 20th century inspired buildings. Not to be left out, Mickey appears on lamp posts, with his trademark ears giving pumpkins a unique shape.
- Guests Of Walt Disney World Stuck On Pirates Ride For More Than 2 Hours
- Disney’s Welcomes Its First Guests To New Aulani Resort
- Kingdom Tower in Saudi Arabia to set a world record as the tallest new mega-skyscraper
- UMass Welcomes Students With World Record Stir-fry
- World Stocks Fall As US Debt Deadlock Continues
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.