The Disney Vacation Club Villas at Aulani Disney Resort & Spa is the eleventh for the DVC. Other locations include eight properties at Walt Disney World in Florida plus Hilton Head, S.C. and Vero Beach, FL. In addition to 481 Vacation Club Villas, Aulani features 359 traditional hotel rooms.
Aulani traditionally means “a messenger of a chief – one who delivers a message from a higher authority,” Joe Rohde, senior vice president, Creative for Walt Disney Imagineering, said in a press release. “The name Aulani was chosen to position the resort as a messenger of the “higher authority” that is Hawaii, its spirit and its culture.”
In true Disney style, Aulani doesn’t skimp on the amenities: four restaurants, two lounges, an adult spa, a separate teen spa, fitness center, kids’ club and a large pool area featuring a private snorkeling lagoon and a conservation pool where guests can get up close and personal with sea creatures like stingrays, anemones and starfish.
Room prices vary, but for the beginning of September, two adults and two children can share a standard room for $399 per night, a partial ocean view room for $524 per night, an ocean view room for $549 per night, or a parlor suite for $1,340 per night. Visit Aulani’s website to make a reservation.
- North Korea expels South Koreans from joint mountain resort
- ‘Environmentalist’ Trump Angry Over Wind Farms Near Golf Resort
- Disney legends die within a day of each other
- David Beckham welcomes Royal couple to LA with a splash of red, white and blue as U.S. goes Kate-mad
- Kim Kardashian straddles shirtless Kris Humphries on sun lounger after romantic honeymoon meal
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.