The Grupo Clarin media company is celebrating the negative results, saying Ernestina Herrara de Noble was falsely accused of illegally adopting the babies of political prisoners.
But the Grandmothers of the Plaza de Mayo say late Friday’s results are not final.
DNA matching will continue inside in a national gene bank of samples taken from victims’ families. So far, the blood and saliva of Marcela and Felipe Noble has been compared only to people known to have been detained in 1975 and 1976. Now they’ll look for 1977 and try to get more samples from families of victims for whom the comparisons were inconclusive.
- Argentine Folk Singer killed in Guatemala
- Japan nuclear power plants to undergo stress tests
- Survey Shows Brand new Vehicle High quality Diminishes Considerably
- Machete-wielding man holds 30 children and teachers hostage
- Arizona Gunman kills 5 people, then himself
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.