Scrabble Free broke from the pattern of limiting adversaries to folks using similar operating platforms, such as iPhone versus iPador Android smartphone versus a tablet computer also running on the Google-backed operating software.
Scrabble Free was available as a no-cost download at Android Marketplace.
“We really are kind of obsessed right now about how to tear down boundaries of entry to some of these games,” EA Interactive senior vice president Chip Lange said while providing an early glimpse at the game.
“The vision is to get people into games in a quick, easy way,” he added.
EA is expanding its Origin game social network into a hub from which users can play with friends regardless of what kind of gadgets they have, according to Lange.
“Origin is the technology at EA that is focused on connecting everything we do,” Lange said.
Scrabble Free connects players “cross-platform” through Origin or Facebook, according to EA.
- T-Mobile’s Cheaper, Faster Android 2.3 ‘Gingerbread’ Phone,
- China Telecom plans to launch iPhone near year-end
- iPhone 5 rumour points again to September 2011 release date
- New Technology Introduced In IPod Touch 4th Generation
- HTC down after Apple’s new patent lawsuit
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.