I just returned from a fabulous, but jam-packed, four-day conference in San Diego and when I walked into the office this morning my exhaustion and jetlag showed. There’s only so much coffee could do. (Here are four health reasons I won’t be quitting my coffee habit, in case you’re interested.) So what better time than now to talk about beauty foods for natural radiance.
You might think that because raisins are sweet and sticky, they’re not good for your oral health. But research has shown that antioxidants in raisins fight the growth of a type of bacteria that can cause inflammation and gum disease.
- Foods That Can Rev Your Metabolism
- 10 Foods To Prevent Osteoporosis
- Cholesterol-Lowering Foods Reduce LDL Levels More Than Low-Fat Foods
- The 12 Super Foods That Better Your Health
- The 5 Trendy Good For:You Foods
Category: Health/ Food/ Diet
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.