Monday’s debt deal has proved intensely controversial. The New York Times called it “terrible” while the The Delaware County Daily Times called it “a good start.” According to a Politico poll, the majority of Americans thought their elected leaders behaved more like “spoiled children” than, sober, clear-thinking adults.
But we want to know what you think. So we asked Huffington Post readers what they thought of the debt deal. Don’t see your opinion here? Tweet us at #debtdealopinion.
- Deal To Raise Debt Ceiling Affects Government Loans For Graduate Students
- Durbin: Debt Deal Will Be The Death Of Keynesian
- Debt Deal Cuts Graduate Loans To Boost Pell Grants
- Bank CEOs: ‘Grave’ Outcome No Debt Deal
- Debt Deal Done: Exactly What Does it Mean?
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.